Time & Location
20 Apr 2021, 09:45 BST – 22 Apr 2021, 17:30 BST
About the Event
Free pre-recorded sessions during Day 2 and 3:
1. Scottish Women's Rights Centre:'The FollowitApp, a Resource for Stalking Victims'.
2. Professor Julie McFarlane ( Ontario Canada): 'Reporting to police: what to expect, how to anticipate the challenges, self-care'
3. Suky Baker, CEO Suzy Lamplugh Trust (England):'Barriers and challenges to seeing stalking clearly in the pandemic context'
4. Dr Lorraine Sheridan, Curtin University (Australia): Stalking in the Workplace
5. Kate Wallace, Victim Support Scotland: Stalking Victims Journey through the Criminal Justice Process
6. Dr Mairead Tagg (Scotland): Stalking victim trauma: neurological changes within the brain
Ann Moulds (Action Against Stalking Founder/CEO)
All 3 Days